Get in Touch
Oh Hail No! The Insurance Company Is Denying Your Claim?!
CALL NOW! (407) 500-3979
Believe it or not, hail does occasionally stop off in Orlando and can result in a lot of property damage. Although most policyholders depend on their insurance coverage to protect them from storm damage, hail damage insurance claims are often difficult to resolve appropriately. Unfortunately, way too many policyholders end up settling for much less than the true value of their losses. Potential issues with the insurance company include:
- Only paying for surface damage without addressing the deeper damage that could snowball into big problems over time.
- Unnecessary delays in resolving a hail insurance claim
- Denying that hail was the source of the damage
- Passing over damage to windows, HVAC systems, sidings, and other non-roof-related damage.
- Coverage surprises and disputes over policy language
- Underpayments due to rushed or inaccurate estimates
Florida Hail Damage Claim Types
Hail is a kind of solid precipitation that comes in ice pellets. Hailstones are harmless to animals, people, and structures most of the time, but larger hailstones can shatter glass and dent metal. After your home is hit by a hail storm, check for the following kinds of damage when considering if you should file a claim:
- Window and siding damage– Hail is often blown in by strong wind. Check your siding and windows for cracks, pelting marks, or other signs of damage.
- Roof damage– Damage to roofing shingles is the most common kind of hail damage to homes. It can be difficult to pinpoint cracks, so you should hire a professional to assess the damage.
- Skylight damage– If your home boasts any skylights, make sure to examine for nicks or cracks, as a minor chip can lead to a serious safety hazard.
Hailstorms can pass over an entire neighborhood in mere minutes, causing serious damage and scattering ice hunks over houses. If you think your home has sustained hail damage, expert insurance claim attorney Craig Rolle can help you file a claim to get the compensation you deserve.
Find out why hundreds of Central Florida residents have trusted Craig Rolle with their Home Insurance Claim.
Filing A Florida Hail Damage Claim
You should contact your insurance agent the minute you discover that your home has suffered hail damage. It’s essential to avoid signing or agreeing to anything until you have the full facts of your case. While you aren’t legally stipulated to hire a lawyer if you wish to file an insurance claim, having an expert insurance attorney on your side can help you protect your rights and significantly increase your likelihood of receiving a favorable settlement.
Before you settle for less than the value of your claim, there are still legal options. After accepting a settlement, it is nearly impossible to negotiate further or reopen the claim. If you feel like you’re being treated unfairly by your insurer regarding your hail damage claim, there are legal steps you can take.
Contact Us Today
Craig Rolle is a top hail damage insurance claim lawyer, with many years of experience fighting denied hail claims and other unfairly handled insurance claims. If you believe your insurer treated your hail insurance claim unfairly, call Craig Rolle for a free initial consultation today.
Glowing Reviews From Our Clients
Mr. Craig Rolle is a knowledgeable, trustworthy and a true honest attorney who guided us through the process of a very difficult time in our life. He helped us getting through our terrible process with dignity and respect. He provided excellent service demonstrating professionalism and personal attention to all the details of our case. He was always easy to get in touch with answering our calls and emails. Mr. Craig Rolle went above and beyond our expectations. We can never thank him enough for helping us in every way he could to help us solve our case. We highly recommend him and anyone will be very lucky to have him as their attorney.
- Mohamed, Avvo Review
- Graham, Avvo Review
- Amanda, Avvo Review